California Privacy Notice.
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
• Every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
• Every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If you are a California resident, then you have the following rights concerning personal information collected by Reliant Capital:
Right of Access to Collected Information.
You have the right to request that Reliant Capital LLC disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a verification notice and, once your identity has been verified, we are required to disclose and will disclose to you:
• The categories of your personal information that we have collected.
• The specific pieces of your personal information that we have collected.
• The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
• The business or commercial reason for our collection of your personal information.
• The categories of third parties, if any, with whom we have shared your personal information.
Reliant Capital LLC must promptly, at no charge to you, disclose this information to you either electronically or by mail. If provided electronically, the information will be in a portable and, to the extent feasible, readily useable format that allows you to transmit the information to another party without hindrance. Reliant may, but is not required, to provide collected personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right of Access to Information Sold or Disclosed for a Business Purpose.
You have the right to request that Reliant disclose the categories of personal information that we have disclosed to a third party about you. Upon receipt of any request, we will send you a verification notice and, once your identity has been verified, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of your personal information that we have collected.
• The categories of personal information that Reliant has disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right to Request Deletion.
You have the right to request that Reliant Capital LLC delete any of your personal information that we have collected and retained about you, subject to certain exceptions. Upon receipt of any request, we will send you a verification notice and, once your identity has been verified, we are required to and will delete (and direct any third party service providers to delete) your personal information.
Reliant Capital LLC may deny your deletion request if retaining your personal information is necessary for us to: complete the matter for which we originally collected your personal information; provide a service (e.g: a loan or lease) that you requested; take reasonably anticipated actions within the context of our ongoing business relationship; to comply with a legal obligation; or otherwise as set forth in the CCPA. If we deny your deletion request, we will provide you with the reason(s) for such denial.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information.
Reliant Capital LLC does not sell personal information. You have the right to prohibit Reliant Capital LLC from selling your personal information. This right is also referred to as the right to “opt-out” of the sale of your personal information. You can do so by Emailing us at email@example.com.
Right of Non-Discrimination.
You have the right to exercise any or all of the rights identified above free of discrimination. Reliant Capital will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. However, nothing prohibits Reliant Capital from charging you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to Reliant Capital by your data.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights.
To exercise your rights to access your personal information that is collected by Reliant Capital, or to request the deletion of your personal information, you can submit a verifiable request by:
Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you or an individual authorized to act on your behalf with the California Secretary of State’s office may make a valid request as relates to your personal information. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor child, you may make a request on their behalf.
Categories of Personal Information Collected by Reliant Capital.
You have the right to know before or at the point of collection what categories of personal information Reliant Capital will be collecting and the purposes for which those personal categories of information will be used. In the past twelve (12) months Reliant Capital has collected and anticipates continuing to collect the following categories of personal information:
• Identifiers, which may include real name and alias; mailing address; unique personal identifier; online identifiers as detailed below; Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; email address; telephone number; account number, name, and password; Social Security number; driver’s license number, and/or state or other government-issued identification card number.
• Commercial information, which may include records of personal property; products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; account balances, payment history, or account activity; bank account information and other information relating to your financial institution; credit application, credit checks, and information from credit reporting agencies; and/or other purchasing or consumer histories or tendencies.
• Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which may include cookie identifiers, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, device platform, device version, and/or other device characteristics.
• Geolocation data, which may include GPS data; locational information based upon your IP address; and/or other similar locational data; and which may be collected from various devices including your mobile device(s).
• Audio, electronic, or visual information, which may include records of calls to or from our customer service centers; email communications, and/or video information.
• Professional or employment-related information, such as your current and previous employers; job title and responsibilities; assets; income; education information, and/or other information related to your work history and/or prospective employment
• Information not listed above and related to characteristics protected under California or federal law; which may include gender; race and ethnicity; nationality; marital status; military service/veteran status; and/or date of birth.
• Other personal information not listed above and described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e), which may include signature; physical characteristics or description; insurance policy number; and/or bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial, medical, and/or health insurance information.
The sources of this information are credit reporting agencies, publicly available databases, search engine data, internet analytics services, third-party providers of information, information provided to us by you on forms, applications and inquiries, and information from references provided to us by you. The information obtained in these categories will be used by Reliant for the purposes of evaluating your creditworthiness, identifying additional services or products that may be of interest to you, and evaluating risk and costs associated with extending you credit or financing.
Reliant Capital may also collect other personal information outside of these categories in instances where you interact with us in-person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
• Receiving help through our customer support channels
• Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
• Facilitation in the delivery of our services and to respond to your inquiries
This information will be used to provide you with customer service, better assess the needs of our customers, and determine the need for new services or products.
User Access and Choice.
Upon request and subject to verification of your identity, Reliant Capital will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or deactivate it by making the change on your account or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third-Party Websites.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Reliant Capital LLC
26 Executive Park, Suite 270
Irvine, CA 92614